NSP series water pumps
Price: 5450 Euro
It is designed for pumping non-corrosive, clean or very lightly soiled, low viscosity liquids without solid particles and fibers.
NORM HIDROFOR POMPA NSP 100/200 55KW
Suction Flange: DN 50/DN 300
Press Flange: DN 32/DN 250
Q (Flow): 1700 m3/h(max)
H (Head Height):100 m (max)
Speed (Engine Speed):1450 rpm.-2900 rpm/a - up to 3600 rpm
T (Operating Temperature) *: -10 deg. C (min.)/ +140 deg. C (max.)
Pd (Body Pressure): 10-16 bar
Direction of rotation (engine): Clockwise (Right)
(*)Depending on the type of liquid, operating temperature and pressure, the pump material differs. Please contact our company for detailed information.
- Horizontal shaft, single stage, end suction, closed impeller, snail centrifugal pumps
- Body dimensions conform to TS EN 733 standards.
- NSP type pumps have maintenance-free closed type ball bearings.
- Shaft seal is provided by soft seal and it can be produced in mechanical seal pumps according to the type of fluid and liquid.
- 25 non-standard models in addition to 29 models in accordance with TS EN 733 standards.
- The dimensions of non-standard models may differ from those of other manufacturers.
- Suction and discharge flanges comply with TS EN 1092-2 / PN 16.
- Thanks to the rear detachable design, the bearing group, packing seat, pump shaft and impeller can be removed without disconnecting the snail from the piping.
- All impellers are dynamically balanced according to ISO 1940 grade 6.3.
- The axial force is balanced by the rear wear ring / balancing holes system.